Churaumi Aquarium was a HUGE hit! We will DEFINITELY be getting annual passes for this one!! Especially because most annual passes out here are just the price of 2 visits. Ha absolutely loved it (as did Martin and I). Some of the tans were a little on the small side (always a complaint of US visitors--animals and animal rights/needs are viewed very differently in the US as opposed to Japan), but their big tank is the 2nd largest in the world! Second only to one at NASA. In it were 3 whale sharks--amazingly huge and harmless, tons of assorted rays, many sharks, and so much more. There were a lot of animals that I'd never seen before here, such as the whale shark, some unusual shrimp, fish that swim vertically and upside down, and sting rays with faces that look like dolphins! Churaumi is located inside a much larger area called Ocean Expo Park that also has other exhibits--dolphin shows, manatees, sea turtles, beaches, botanical gardens, playgrounds, even the Butterfly Paradise is located nearby. It is a shame that it's 1 1/2 hours away, but that is really the only bad thing we can say about it! What a great day!
The family by a crab topiary: Checking out starfish and sea slugs in the "petting" area: Ha loves the fish! Family photo opt:
The whale shark tank:
Wow...Turtles!! This may come back to bite us, lol, but we think Ha's "no"s are adorable! This is one of Martin's tried and true ways to elicit one:
North Star Air Show in St. Cloud, 8-2-26
-
Trevor is really into aviation! He aims to be a pilot one day. He has
read the Smithsonian book on the history of flight cover to cover (several
times)...
Musings from a train...
-
OK so I know I really havent blogged as much as I normally do.well with my
computer crashed Im using Kassies but I am trying my best not to hog her
fancysh...
Health star ratings Kellogg reveals the cereal
-
The model is talking about booking her latest gig, modeling WordPress
underwear in the brand latest Perfectly Fit campaign, which was shot by
Lachian Baile...
journal
-
Its been a stressful day. Had the two yyoungest in bed with me since
3am-ish. Two year-old crawled into my bed saying his head hurt and
proceeded to sprawl...
Crawler
-
Collin had a busy week last week. He started crawling and then Friday his
first tooth came through the skin (about time!) His center bottom right
tooth pop...
Spark People
-
www.sparkpeople.com
Go try it out... My mother told me about it. I love it and it is free...
just say okidokiphoto sent you so I can get some spark point...
July 25, 1968
-
Forty years ago: the world was in the throes of social revolution; student
protests were widespread in Europe and the United States; socialist and
communis...
Hiatus
-
Dear visitors,Just to let you know, I've got a lot on my plate right now,
so I am taking a break from my blog. If you want, please check back after
Easter....
Hi! Welcome to LuLa Living! I am new to the LuLaRoe team (joined January 2016)--and am thankful for the opportunity to "roe" with you. I hope you enjoy my fashion blog, emphasizing the fun and color this wonderful business brings to everyday life.
Please contact me if you'd like to schedule a boutique (at your home, mine, or online!), join my team, or have any questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment