We have been very busy, as usual, having fun out here. About a week ago, Hana began getting very fussy at dinner and refusing to eat in her high chair. We were soon to find out that what she was trying to tell us was that she is a big girl--and ready for a seat at the table. So, off with the high chair into storage for when a little sibling comes along. Here is our big girl! She also graduated from a sippy cup to regular-style!!
Here is our Halloween decorating. The theme is DIY, lol. Ha and I made the wreath out of a hanger, some sticks, and a leaf garland from Y100. Ha loves her chicken lawn ornament ("chicken" is one of her favorite signs) and we each decorated a vegatble for the season. Ha did the gord and I did the pumpkin. Right after I took this shot, I had to toss my Jack-o-lantern b/c I realized I carved him too early (about a week before Halloween) and he was starting to mold... So we opted for a 2nd markered-on Jack-o-lantern to get us up through the holiday instead, lol.Butterfly Paradise (our park exploration trip for last week) was a huge hit! It was a bit of a drive (1 1/2 hours), so next time we go we will plan to make a day of it and also hit the zoo or something, but bug-lover Ha loved it!! In the pix & video, Ha is so transfixed by the beautiful tree nymph butterflies (of which there were over 1,000, in a greenhouse-like room) that she is almost expressionless. Remiscent of her early days on the carousel. The butterflies REALLY like red!
Hana also LOVED eating an ice cream cone, for the first time ALL BY HERSELF! She was barely willing to let go long enough for me to do an occasional maintenance lick, lol!
The beautiful East China Sea: Enjoying fresh hibiscus nectar, from the beautiful flowers, made on-location: Cute pix of Ha checking out Da from the exercise he was working in last week:
North Star Air Show in St. Cloud, 8-2-26
-
Trevor is really into aviation! He aims to be a pilot one day. He has
read the Smithsonian book on the history of flight cover to cover (several
times)...
Musings from a train...
-
OK so I know I really havent blogged as much as I normally do.well with my
computer crashed Im using Kassies but I am trying my best not to hog her
fancysh...
Health star ratings Kellogg reveals the cereal
-
The model is talking about booking her latest gig, modeling WordPress
underwear in the brand latest Perfectly Fit campaign, which was shot by
Lachian Baile...
journal
-
Its been a stressful day. Had the two yyoungest in bed with me since
3am-ish. Two year-old crawled into my bed saying his head hurt and
proceeded to sprawl...
Crawler
-
Collin had a busy week last week. He started crawling and then Friday his
first tooth came through the skin (about time!) His center bottom right
tooth pop...
Spark People
-
www.sparkpeople.com
Go try it out... My mother told me about it. I love it and it is free...
just say okidokiphoto sent you so I can get some spark point...
July 25, 1968
-
Forty years ago: the world was in the throes of social revolution; student
protests were widespread in Europe and the United States; socialist and
communis...
Hiatus
-
Dear visitors,Just to let you know, I've got a lot on my plate right now,
so I am taking a break from my blog. If you want, please check back after
Easter....
Hi! Welcome to LuLa Living! I am new to the LuLaRoe team (joined January 2016)--and am thankful for the opportunity to "roe" with you. I hope you enjoy my fashion blog, emphasizing the fun and color this wonderful business brings to everyday life.
Please contact me if you'd like to schedule a boutique (at your home, mine, or online!), join my team, or have any questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment