Well, I guess Martin and I are mostly even now, lol. Due to work and deployments, he missed more than a few of Ha's precious firsts, but he got a HUGE one today!!
He was home on lunch break today as I was getting Ha ready for her nap. Normally Ha & I stop by Da's home office before she takes a sleep so she can wave bye-bye and blow a kiss to Pops. Well, today I said "say I love you to Da"... and sure enough, she said "Lo" and signed "I love you"! Never said or signed that priceless phrase before! Yay for Martin! What a great first to get!!
On another note, she also got her first "strawberry" on her knee today from playground play. I don't think she even noticed, lol.
North Star Air Show in St. Cloud, 8-2-26
-
Trevor is really into aviation! He aims to be a pilot one day. He has
read the Smithsonian book on the history of flight cover to cover (several
times)...
1 month ago




No comments:
Post a Comment