Well, with lockdown lifted and the base ORI finally over, we were able to celebrate Ha's birthday, at long last, at MonaKid Jungle, one of her favorite haunts. It was a great day! Most of her close friends were able to make it, and the girl played herself silly! By the end of the party, she was still game to play hard, but was so exhausted that she was running into poles and tripping up stairs as she went along her way! What a partier! Here are some pix & a vid! I must say, having her party at a venue this year was a totally different experience from trying to host it at a too-small house, like we tried last year. I was so relaxed this time around, lol, you wouldn't even know I was the one throwing the thing!
Ha checked out the games soon after arriving...Beautiful Birthday Girl... Da takes MonaKid seriously. Here his is, kneepads & all, zooming down the rollerslide!Ha's Japanese friend, Eimi, signs "peace"...Ha and I prepare for a trip down the rollerslide...I'm surprised I fit, lol!Making funny faces while snacking on Cheetos...Thank goodness she's only 2...and it's still cool to share kisses with Ma!Overhead view of the cake. We did cupcakes for the guests and a small personal cake for Ha to single-handedly devour.The party in action...To quote Ha, "nummy, nummy!"Here is a short video capturing the excitement:
North Star Air Show in St. Cloud, 8-2-26
-
Trevor is really into aviation! He aims to be a pilot one day. He has
read the Smithsonian book on the history of flight cover to cover (several
times)...
Musings from a train...
-
OK so I know I really havent blogged as much as I normally do.well with my
computer crashed Im using Kassies but I am trying my best not to hog her
fancysh...
Health star ratings Kellogg reveals the cereal
-
The model is talking about booking her latest gig, modeling WordPress
underwear in the brand latest Perfectly Fit campaign, which was shot by
Lachian Baile...
journal
-
Its been a stressful day. Had the two yyoungest in bed with me since
3am-ish. Two year-old crawled into my bed saying his head hurt and
proceeded to sprawl...
Crawler
-
Collin had a busy week last week. He started crawling and then Friday his
first tooth came through the skin (about time!) His center bottom right
tooth pop...
Spark People
-
www.sparkpeople.com
Go try it out... My mother told me about it. I love it and it is free...
just say okidokiphoto sent you so I can get some spark point...
July 25, 1968
-
Forty years ago: the world was in the throes of social revolution; student
protests were widespread in Europe and the United States; socialist and
communis...
Hiatus
-
Dear visitors,Just to let you know, I've got a lot on my plate right now,
so I am taking a break from my blog. If you want, please check back after
Easter....
Hi! Welcome to LuLa Living! I am new to the LuLaRoe team (joined January 2016)--and am thankful for the opportunity to "roe" with you. I hope you enjoy my fashion blog, emphasizing the fun and color this wonderful business brings to everyday life.
Please contact me if you'd like to schedule a boutique (at your home, mine, or online!), join my team, or have any questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment