Ha expresses her joy ("happy! happy!") at being able to enjoy the turtles!
More turtle fun!
Ha tends to an "ow-ie" (a.k.a. "boo-boo").
The Okidoki girls dye and sticker Easter eggs!
On another note, this morning I finally passed my Kindermusik vocal review!! LOL, I failed the first time as I'm not the world's most skilled singer. But a LOT of practice, and this amazing program: Sing and See, worked absolute wonders! I'm still not the world's greatest vocalist--but at least I'm not embarassingly bad at singing anymore, lol. So now I am a licensed Kindermusik instructor! Which is good, because I'm scheduled to start a volunteer music program for young children at the base library April 8th! I am SO happy about this! I told Martin I was more excited to pass this review than I was to graduate college. The latter seemed more or less inevitable given time, whereas the former was by no means a sure thing!
North Star Air Show in St. Cloud, 8-2-26
-
Trevor is really into aviation! He aims to be a pilot one day. He has
read the Smithsonian book on the history of flight cover to cover (several
times)...
1 month ago




No comments:
Post a Comment