We are lovin' our girls!!

baby baby development baby

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Finally!

After nearly 6 months of living in Japan, we finally ate at a sushi house!! They are surprisingly hard to stumble across here (as opposed to Misawa), but our friends Suzy and Jeremy (and 3 year old, Elise) took us (and Martin's friend from Travis, and new coworker here, Fabian) to Kitakaisen this weekend--and we all LOVED it!! Before the unsolicited advice starts pouring in, lol, no, I did not eat anything raw! :O) They had a HUGE menu. Martin enjoyed salmon sashimi, tuna hand rolls, gyoza, and pork kebabs; Ha had some fried rice, veggie tempura, cheese sticks, and yakitori on rice--as well as a good deal of my sushi!; and I had some eel & cucumber rolls and some shrimp tempura ones--as well as a good deal of Ha's tempura, lol!

Outside Kitakaisen, modeling her new 'Steins outfit from Tutu...and reaching for the camera! Yummy wrapped cheese sticks...Mouth full of rice...VERY unflattering picture! LOL, like mother, like daughter!Martin also took a substantial amount of video this exciting evening, but I will have to upload that later!! :O)

No comments: