Unfortunately Ha had a seriously nasty tummy bug on her 3rd Easter and basically just wanted to cuddle in bed with me all day--it is a wonder and a miracle that I (and by that I mean Vienna) didn't catch it--because we knew a number of playgroup pals sick with similar symptoms that week, so I suspect it was contagious. Thankfully it was just a 24-hour thing, and she still managed to muster up some energy to celebrate.
On Saturday (before she got sick), we hit Spring Fest at Marek Park. It was right after my last seminar and so much fun because I'd really missed out on a lot of quality time with Haha that week. She even got to see the Easter Bunny! Wouldn't sit on his lap, but was willing to pet him and say "hi!" No pictures of that part--sorry! It was just me and Ha that afternoon--Da had some homework-catching-up to do. :OP I did catch some good bounce house action, though!
Ha, as I mentioned before, is an egg-dyeing machine! She had a great time coloring some beautiful and "nummy" eggs.




No comments:
Post a Comment