We are lovin' our girls!!

baby baby development baby

Monday, June 30, 2008

June photos

Yay! Finally all caught up (except for vids!!).

Here are some pix from my baby shower. I'm the last person in our playgroup to give birth (until the next round of pregnancies begin!). We've been pretty much celebrating 1-2 births per month since February!!
Prepping sweet potato ice cream with Ha.... I have been really into trying to find creative ways to introduce her to fruit and veggie tastes, now that she is entering the "picky eater" stage.
Sampling the work-in-progress...
The yummy finished product... Ha enjoys a cone!
Commissary produce prices have been through the roof lately (and the food usually rots by the time you get it home). So we have taken to shopping locally, here. Don't know why we didn't start doing this earlier. It is really the way to go! We got all these fresh fruits and veggies for about $25! Plus, it's a great way to sample local varieties. Love the mini peaches! Today I am going to cook up some acorn squash for lunch and also grill up the rest of the eggplant.
Our now-organized fridge and freezer, courtesy of the Tupperware party Tu & I co-hosted during her visit out here...Something I never thought I would find cute...Hana and Martin playing video games together!! They were both so into it--adorable!

No comments: