Here is Ha, getting ready to bounce like a madwoman, at Tyler's 1st birthday party! Speaking of bday parties, we are in full-throttle planning stage for Ha's 2nd bash! We even have 4 lucky family members flying out to help celebrate her big day! I absolutely cannot believe she is growing up so fast! She has been dabbling in tantrums as of late, but is still an absolute little angel. We are thinking about getting her first real haircut (thus far she's only had bang trims) this week b/c it's beginning to look like she's sporting a [darling, mind you] little mullet.
Lemon-pepper crab salad on sandwich rounds...
Coconut fruit dip w/assorted fruits...
Modeling cute new clothes from Aunt Vici! Yes, the finger-in-the-nose is a near-constant nowadays, lol (I'm happy just so long as it's only her finger up there--the other day I caught her trying to stick a crayon up there!!!!). Can you believe she's filling out size 3T already?!The girl LOVES to stamp!!
Jan-Feb has been a lovely month. Pregnancy has been going great and I am fully into maternity clothes. Junior hasn't been kicking too much lately--I'll feel movement 1-3 times a day--but so far no one else has felt it--but I think that's more due to rarity than force. He/she has really knocked it out of me a couple of times, lol. We have our ultrasound appointment set for the 27th of February--and we are more excited than usual about it--because this time around, we WILL be finding out the gender of our little one!
Da is doing great. He is keeping very busy with work and school. He just wrapped up Calc III (with an A, no less!) and is now taking Differential Equations along with College Geometry. He sprained his ankle pretty badly about 2 weeks ago, but it has been healing up splendidly, thank goodness!
I am wrapping up Kindermusik training, with the hope of teaching 1 Our Time class (ages 1 1/2-3) and 1 Signing Time/Family Time combo class (wide range of ages) starting in March. I also signed up to become a demonstrator for a home decor company called Uppercase Living (http://www.uppercaseliving.com/), and am finally starting to get off the ground on that as well. I am hoping to start taking some science labs soon (I am still very much interested in nursing--and I seriously regret the class thing not working out well in Cali [for those that read our old blog, I started taking night classes at a community college, but Ha wasn't having it b/c Martin had just returned from a 7 month deployment and she wasn't used to him as a caregiver yet...it put too much stress on the family and I had to drop them]). Anyway, University of Central Florida has an accelerated 2nd degree program in nursing I am VERY interested in--especially since I qualify for in-state tuition AND have family in the area. Now that science labs are actually available on-line (via virtual labs and/or at-home kits), there is a chance I might actually be able to knock out everything I need to and be able to apply from out here. I submitted all the courses I want to take to UCF for review (their board meets on the 12th), and after that, I'll know whether or not I'm good to go! It kind of seems too-good-to-be-true, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. :O)
Anyway, those are the going-ons with us. We are loving it out here, but are VERY ready for the cold, wet, rainy season to be over! 95% of Ha and my activities are outdoor ones, so this weather is killing us, lol!




1 comment:
Phew -- I'm glad to hear Tyler is not the only nose-picker :-) That boy constantly has his finger up there. The other day, he shoved a yogurt covered raisin up there but thankfully, I was able to get him to blow it out. The cherry blossoms look gorgeous and I'm sure they look even more spectacular in person.
Post a Comment